Here are some links that will show you more about our program – use it as a tool to promote international education in your school or workplace.
- Facebook’s Getting to Know Europe page – a teacher’s tool for more information and inspiration for creating a European exchange experience
- What does it look like for teachers and students to travel together? Watch this UNC TV 2009 documentary that highlights the travel, learning and homestay in Liege, Belgium
- Powerpoint on impact of grant funds on Chapel Hill/Carrboro City schools – this information was shared with the superintendent of Chapel Hill/Carrboro City schools.
- Europe/Belgian Exchange 2011 – 15 min video highlighting student and teacher experiences as they travel in Paris, Normandy, Brussels and spend 6 nights with host families in Liege, Belgium
- Blog posts from a Chapel Hill Magazine journalist who joined us on the 2011 trip- read an observer’s viewpoint as she travels with middle school students for the first time.
- Article by Robin McMahon published in the NATIONAL CAPITAL LANGUAGE RESOURCE CENTER newsletter – this article shows the impact the grant has on one teacher
- Article on the Belgian exchange April 2012 – impact of hosting on a family
- Pictures from the Belgian exchange program 2012 More pictures and more
- Article in Herald Sun regarding presentation by Mr. Privot at Smith Middle School . He is the director of anti-racism for the Delegation of the European Union